Online Forms

  Application for Degree 

  • The Office of the Registrar will no longer issue degrees after the commencement ceremony. Your degree will be mailed between the months of June and July to the address indicated on the Application for Degree.  If there are any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office at 601.877.6170or email with Graduation Status in the subject line.

  • Change Notice  

    Change of address, name, social security number, date of birth may be changed using this form 

  • FERPA Release Form  

           This form MUST be signed in the presence of university staff. Identification required. 

Information will be released to those who have a legitimate education interest as defined under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

This is for students requesting a change in status from out-of-state to in-state

  • Substitution Waiver Form 
    This form is in revision, but must be submitted with the Application for Degree. Appropriate signatures required. The Registrar's Office reserves the right to reject inappropriate substitutions.

  • Authorization to Attend Class After No-Show  
    Students that complete the registration process are required to attend class before receiving Federal Student Aid.  If you are purged as a "No-Show" for non-attendance, please print the Non-Attendance Form.  Once your have attended class, present the non-attendance form to your instructor for verification purposes. (You must complete one form for each class of non-attendance).  Once verified, submit form to the Office of Academic Affairs to be reinstated to your class. Please adhere to deadlines for submitting the completed form to Academic Affairs, exception to deadline will only be granted by the VP for Academic Affairs/Provost.
    Fall 2013- September 6, 2013
    Spring 2014- January 17, 2014