What is the ASU Gold Card?
The Gold Card is the official identification card for all Faculty, Staff, and Students of Alcorn State University.
Alcorn State University has introduced a new multifunctional Gold Card for all students, faculty and staff members. This technologically advanced card provides photo identification, access control, and cashless payments at the bookstore. The new Money Network® Enabled Discover® Prepaid Campus ID Card enables students to receive access and manage their student aid funds with a prepaid account integrated with the Gold Card. This card can be used everywhere Discover is accepted worldwide – at ATMs, stores, online, and more.
The dual purpose card has two magnetic strips on the back to make access to campus resources more convenient:
- The narrow stripe at the top with the hologram enables students, faculty and staff access to funds in their Money Network Account by making purchases everywhere Discover is accepted and to use ATMs.
- The wider stripe at the bottom is used for campus functions and transactions allowed by the University.
NEW! eAccounts Online Management
This service allows cardholders to manage their account through any web browser or via a mobile application that is available for iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android devices. With the new eAccounts System cardholders can:
- Check Account Balances
- Add Funds to their account
- View and print account statements
- View recent transactions
- Report a card lost or stolen
- and more...
For instructions on how to access and use eAccounts on the website
or the mobile app
click to view PDF documents.